This Diploma program consists of 30 credits hours (equal to 1000 hours), is a one year term study program in order to successfully complete the all assigned courses and study requirements for this Diploma in Nutrition, Brain, Mind Consultant.
Objective: To graduate successfully with Diploma Nutrition & Brain, Function Consultant should able to:
• Understand the relationship between nutrition, brain, and mind connection and the body’s function in healthy mood
• Describe the body health that influences brain health such as metabolism, memory, and mood
• Understand the basic biochemicals function of brain constitutes that require healthy fats to improve mood and metabolic disorders
• Understand the healthy foods relationship between energy demands of the brain for essential healthy nutrients that improve the quality of function.
• Involved in research to determine the effect of certain foods that can impact the behavior of a person
Opportunities: Successful Diploma holder of Nutrition & Brain Function Consultant should be able to find employment in the following careers:
• Hospitals and Rehab Centers
• Psychologist Doctor Clinics
• Health Clubs and Spas
• Convention & Entertainment Venues
• Women, infant & Children Programs (WIC)
• Juice & Beverage Companies