This certificate program of the BioNatural Healing College consists of 9 credits hours and is designed exclusively for those individuals interested in learning and more knowledge about the benefits of essential nutrients and their health benefits in the prevention of many illnesses.
Objectives: To graduate with a successful certificate of Holistic Nutrition Consultant Program should be able to:
- Consult and educate others through healing power of nutrients from food, supplements and emotional.
- Prepare guideline for the holistic and healthy choice
- Consult the body’s balanced harmony by avoiding unhealthy trans fats, refined sugar,
- Maintain all the records and documents of the clients based on their diet and lifestyle.
Opportunities: Successful certificate holder of Holistic Nutrition Consultant Program should be able to find employment in the following careers:
- Work for naturopathic doctor office
- Work for natural health and supplement industry
- Work in the rehab center or hospital diet and nutrition department
- Open own business natural vitamins and supplements business