This Diploma program consists of 30 credits hours (equal to 1000 hours), is a one year study program in order to successfully complete the all assigned courses and study requirements for this Diploma in BioNatural Health Practitioner.
Objective: To graduate successfully with Diploma BioNatural Health Practitioner should able to:
• Perform and understand the business ethics that help in growth and development of planning for nutritional, lifestyle and whole body wellbeing.
• Understand the nature of responsibility and efficient performance in respect to client satisfaction and their health improvement.
• Understand and discuss the perspective plant medicine, basic nutrition mechanism based on current research journal articles.
• Discuss and explain the relationship between food, human body and environment especially how to minimize the toxic chemicals exposure from our life
• Motivate and educate others in the approach of optimum health
Opportunities: Successful Diploma holder of BioNatural Health Practitioner should be able to find employment in the following careers:
• Health Care Facilities and Nursing Home
• Sport Nutrition Clinic
• Community Centers and Health Agencies
• Natural Food and Supplement Companies
• Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC)