Frequently Asked Questions
What are your admissions requirements?
- You must have either graduated high school or have a GED equivalent. Also, proficiency in English is needed. BNHC accepts students from other countries; but, BNHC does not provide Visa services.
Why join the BioNatural Healing College?
This is a great opportunity to obtain your Certificate’s and Diploma through online distance learning system based on the following merits:
- The entire study programs based on 100 percent online distance learning in advanced quality science of natural health
- Convenient to start at any time from any corner of the world
- Online instruction, student and professor interaction
- Reasonable tuition fee with option plans available
- Fit the study programs to all adult learners and especially for busy people at their own pace.
- Enhance your life and communities with your sustainable knowledge and skill
- Free online academic resources and tools
- Many people around the world have physical limitations (disability) but they have a desire to obtain an education and improve their health and the health of communities with their career.
- Learn to consume healthy food and drinks, sleep well, read well, write well, and teach others
- Become a professional Health and Nutrition Consultant, Speaker
- Open Holistic Natural Health Practice
- Become an Author in BioNatural Healing articles and Books
What Types of Students can enroll to Our Online Campus?
The positive aspect of the internet benefits many thousands of adult learners to take advantage of this great invention that humanity can utilize to spread knowledge and share experiences. Therefore, students who are high school graduates from all over the world and especially those that can read and write in the English language as well as other adults who are seeking to explore their talent and enthusiasm in the field of BioNatural Healing and nutrition as follows:
- High School Graduate Students
- College Students
- Sons, Daughters, Moms, Dads
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Life Coach Consultants
- School Teachers
- Natural Food Managers
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- Laboratory Technicians